hello and thanks for making this incredible website.
Hi everyone,

Thanks for creating this website. After months of reading your articles (thanks to links from Richard Dawkins' website) I've finally decided to participate more and join your forums, hopefully I'll get to learn a lot.

A bit of background - I was born in India but have always lived outside the country and right now I'm doing my Masters at Georgia Tech in the US.

My family was fairly liberal Hindu (almost Pantheist though they don't know it yet No)and I went to a Catholic school for 13 years (and had many muslim and buddhist friends). I was a confused Pantheist until I was 19 when I finally became a secular humanist.Thumbup

So anyway thanks for reading and thank you for this wonderful community. I've been incredibly impressed by your articles so please keep writing Clap
[+] 1 user Likes anomaly's post
(15-Jul-2010, 08:01 PM)anomaly Wrote: Hi everyone,

Thanks for creating this website. After months of reading your articles (thanks to links from Richard Dawkins' website) I've finally decided to participate more and join your forums, hopefully I'll get to learn a lot.

A bit of background - I was born in India but have always lived outside the country and right now I'm doing my Masters at Georgia Tech in the US.

My family was fairly liberal Hindu (almost Pantheist though they don't know it yet No)and I went to a Catholic school for 13 years (and had many muslim and buddhist friends). I was a confused Pantheist until I was 19 when I finally became a secular humanist.Thumbup

So anyway thanks for reading and thank you for this wonderful community. I've been incredibly impressed by your articles so please keep writing Clap

Thank you for coming on board! Look forward to your participation here Thumbup
Nice to 'meet' you, Anomaly. Hope to discuss things with you around the forum.

A little about myself: I'm from New Delhi, although I'm currently living out of my suitcase. I studied economics from Delhi Uni. I have studied in Catholic and Hindu schools (and one fairly secular one). But the Hindu school (Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan) takes the cake when it comes to irrational BS.

Cheers!
Hi, anomaly!

From one humanist to another, welcome Biggrin
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
cheers everyone !!!
Welcome, anomaly!
anomaly, welcome to Nirmukta forums.
Thumbup

(15-Jul-2010, 08:01 PM)anomaly Wrote: Hi everyone,