let me introduce
let me introduce as a A man,

I am 35 years old, now live in Qatar. my native place is Kozhikode India, a country rich in diversity. Now i am here because my long time search for the secret behind the universe. Still i know nothing but decided to enter to the community which I thought can help me by sharing there views and information. but simply I feel that the so called religious are not enough to answer a common man's anxiety of life.
Let me ask you,Can we make a better world ?, I believe in understand others, Why do people reluctant to understand others feelings. why do people so selfish ?, why do all fears of death ? why do we want to live in this world ? Do we have any purpose ?

thanks,be happy.
I am 62 years old, and have studied many religions. My believe is When You Die, You Die. No longer exist. I do wish the world was a better place, but it's not. I live alone and have two dogs. I search the universe also for answers. my motto "OneLife- LiveIt " as long as you do not hurt or harm anyone. Your right about one thing, there's got to be an answer out there. Have A peaceful Life, Jimmy
My name is Jimmy, 62 years old,living alone, w/two dogs. Searching for answers to the Universe, Why are we here? What is our purpose of our existent . I am not afraid of death, and sometimes welcome it, but not suicidal. Wish to find a soul mate ,male or female someday. To share life's puzzling questions. From the State Of Georgia,USA , Be good to your fellow human-- Jimmy--
I come in peace.

Hi all, this is a great community. Thanks for being here.