mocking theism and homeopathy in a single pic
I have this idea of debunking theism and homeopathy in one single picture

[Why do the blasphemous threats of theist homeopath dont work?

Because he will curse u to live in a hell that is so diluted that u will end up swimming with the devil, who would be lost somewhere in a gigantic ocean, just as u.

We can reframe this as:-

I pray to a homeopathic god. Its very safe. The worst thing can happen to an anti-theist like me is that as a punishment for blasphemy, he will take out burning oil in a gigantic bowl, then dilute it beyond recognition, and then throw me into it, imagining that it will be painful, while i will be lolling in that bath tub]

Any suggestions on reframing the central idea and picturing this? Photoshop or cartoon?
Some ideas don't work well together. I hate to be that guy, but I don't see how we can merge these together into a cohesive joke/pun Thumbdown
"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."
[+] 1 user Likes nick87's post
The cardinal principles of homeopathy are:

1. Like cures like.
  2. Less is more.

It's true that magical thinking is a common denominator in both homeopathy and theism.

Apropos 'like cures like', here's an instance from Sahih Bukhari 4.54.537
Quote:The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease.
How about a 'Homeopathy in the Hadiths' poster with that?

Apropos 'less is more', one can imagine a two-panel comic strip with a patient protesting to a homeopath preparing his dilutions, "But...but...that's just water!". The homeopath in the next panel then points out to a picture of Jesus at the wedding at Cana and says, "All you need is water and faith!"

It maybe hard to come up with something meeting the 'equal-opportunity-offender' criterion and each of the above will very likely end up as Poes shared approvingly by theist homeopaths.
[+] 1 user Likes arvindiyer's post
In this world, the person who says it cant be done is interrupted by the one who is doing itThumbup