new regional group!
would i be beheaded or stoned-to-death if i were to initiate a regional group for Dubai!!!! ...
also Ajita, the markers on the bottom of the homepage - "Forum Contains New Posts" doesnt seem to be workign ... or am i not seeing things?
it works! was my browser all groggy.
Haha, a Dubai group, yeah sure. Why don't you also start a strip club in Dubai.. oh wait, does Saudi hypocrisy cover that?
Huh
"Fossil rabbits in the Precambrian"
~ J.B.S.Haldane, on being asked to falsify evolution.
hahaha I guess Dubai is far better considering the Sharjah & Saudi Sharia courts. Owners and Moderators if you are looking forward to alot regional groups and if a need comes i am willing to take up Oman.

Hastala Victoria Siempere - Until Victory Always \m/
Quote:Owners and Moderators if you are looking forward to alot regional groups and if a need comes i am willing to take up Oman.

You're on, jithu.nv! I dare you to put together a group of freethinkers in Oman Rolleyes
ajita ... ok, start one one middle east - with jithu n me as pilots. am sure will b able to post many a muffled message!
Done. It's open to the public unlike the other regional rooms, but if you want I can assign a password to the room and lock it.
You're on, jithu.nv! I dare you to put together a group of freethinkers in Oman

Ajita -
lol, its been 3 years i have been discussing freethinking among my friends and colleagues not once have they thought about it. Once they took me to a preaching session by a Muslim scholar who claimed he was an ex-atheist. We had discussions for almost 3 hours.
Let alone convincing about Islam, he couldn't convince me that a God exists.
I was not able to criticize Islam to an extent i would have done if i was in a secular country.

Hw abt free thinkers in Dxb Jayesh !!
dubai is far more evolved compared to the rest of the middle east. am sure there r plenty out there. the laws are not so strict here - compared to our neighbouring town of sharjah ... were one cannot wear shorts or men cant wear jewelry.
i've kept my seek very personal ... never interacted with groups. let me chat up a few.
I will just put one word here.
"Jaipur"

i guess i have more thn one, so adding more. Please i really want to find out that i ain't alone here.