please help me!!!
i live in bhopal and i have a plot adjacent to my house and my second neighbours bought some people (pandits) and they took pictures of my pot and they did some rituals also i'm really scared is this black magic
Hi,

Black magic probably doesn't exist, so even if your neighbors are deluded into thinking it does, they aren't doing anything in reality to hurt you.

This might be of interest to you: http://www.rationalistinternational.net/.../en_1.html.
(14-Sep-2013, 01:37 PM)raghavji Wrote: i live in bhopal and i have a plot adjacent to my house and my second neighbours bought some people (pandits) and they took pictures of my pot and they did some rituals also i'm really scared is this black magic

Please be assured that there's no such thing as black magic. But please take care to observe these priestly types so that they stay away from your house and don't bring you any trouble in the name of black magic.
Raghavji, rest assured. There is no such thing as black magic.
Please watch some discovery channel or some science channel you will forget about this balck magic!! Big Grin
hi there is no such thing as black magic. but there might be a chance that those people are actually a form of religious land mafia and may try to claim the land on the basis of some religious nonsense.