r/atheism raises $200,000+ for Dcotors Without Borders
The atheism sub-reddit on reddit.com has raised around $200,000 for Doctors Without Borders. Reuters covers it as Irreverent atheists crowdsource charitable giving.
(17-Dec-2011, 09:07 PM)Lije Wrote: The atheism sub-reddit on reddit.com has raised around $200,000 for Doctors Without Borders. Reuters covers it as Irreverent atheists crowdsource charitable giving.

What's more is that they've crossed that amount and is showing no sign of stopping. If you want to contribute, you can do so.
Also another way to help is to get people to visit this page and embed the comic mentioned there in a blog post or forum. The more page views it gets, the more money Doctors without borders gets.

"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Hawking's Heaven: Does atheism work better for science?" Myst 0 2,390 18-May-2011, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Myst