this is a wonderful part of the cyberspace!
Hello friends,

I am Naushirvan from New Delhi. I am 23. I love reading ( a lot), painting, cooking( occasionally), listening to music and gardening. Oh, and I love poetry too ( English and Urdu). I freed myself of all religious notions about a year ago, and have not looked back since. I feel free and really amazed as I envisage the beauty and complexity of the world around me. I find human creativity and curiosity much more engaging and worthy of admiration than silly,old stories written by ignorant men long ago. I do not like how religion lays claim to human culture and artistic achievement.
Finally, I would like to express my gratitude to the people at Nirmukta.com who have ensured a fresh supply of some very good articles. Thank you, folks!

نوشیروان
Excellent! Glad to have another rationalist on board! Do stick around and post on the threads; active participation is always encouraged Biggrin

Peace,
Nick.
"It's alright, I rarely meet anyone who's able to read it properly. Although personally, I never thought that it to be an odd of a name. Once I give people the pronunciation, they tend to remember my name by easily associating me with it. A unique face, a unique moniker."