vegitarian diet of hindu religion and vedas.
The china study is the most sold book on nutrition ever sold in amazon. President Clinton has taken advise from top scientists and now himself and all elite friends of him now chose to become vegetarian. Any way the study shows less heart related disease, less stroke, less cancer among those people who ate plant based food( this exclude milk). Now i would like my atheist eat pig and beef not to react and discard your divine diet and accept plant based diet. You can drink and smoke weed as much as you want and i will not tell you that is not godly. It is your choice. thank you.
(07-Jul-2013, 10:54 PM)jaydcp Wrote: The china study is the most sold book on nutrition ever sold in amazon. President Clinton has taken advise from top scientists and now himself and all elite friends of him now chose to become vegetarian.

Saying that bestselling author status or former occupancy of the White House somehow confer credence to one's claims, is an argument from authority which would also lead to obviously problematic conclusions that Deepak Chopra is always right or that the world must en-masse consider adopting Evangelical Christianity.

The book The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted And the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss, And Long-term Health ,which makes a rather grandiose claim for itself in its very name, has not been without its critics. The following article lists several methodological limitations in the study, which call into question its sweeping conclusion:
The China Study: Fact or Fallacy?

(07-Jul-2013, 10:54 PM)jaydcp Wrote: Now i would like my atheist eat pig and beef not to react and discard your divine diet and accept plant based diet.

Only someone with an intent to stereotype would cast the entire secular community as dietarily homogeneous and act as though atheists' lifestyle choices are as influenced by dogmatic considerations as those of the religious. A post calling out such oversimplifications can be read here.

(07-Jul-2013, 10:54 PM)jaydcp Wrote: You can drink and smoke weed as much as you want and i will not tell you that is not godly.

Again, only someone with an intent to stereotype would assume that the entire secular community has identical views on psychoactive substances, or views the imbibing of the said substances as some sort of 'rite of passage' into the freethinking camp. Instances of how this too is an oversimplification can be found in the latter half of this post.
[+] 3 users Like arvindiyer's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Vedas gunniboy 18 29,019 16-Mar-2015, 09:52 AM
Last Post: abhisheknakhwa
  World's oldest Religion? Nibir 11 30,418 18-Dec-2014, 11:05 PM
Last Post: rabrav
  Hinduism - is it a religion in the truest sense of word? arpanahuja 1 3,310 19-Aug-2013, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Captain Mandrake
  Gothra system: Notes on the 'Science of Genetics behind the Hindu Gothra". Ajita Kamal 9 13,856 02-Jul-2013, 12:44 PM
Last Post: shailesh
Smile Hindu temples: Environmental and ecological concerns tarun 5 8,209 24-Jun-2013, 06:43 AM
Last Post: arvindiyer
  Hindu Persecution Complex Lije 15 10,181 02-Feb-2013, 07:34 AM
Last Post: the_analyzer
  A simple questionnaire for the Hindu apologist Lije 12 12,680 04-Jan-2013, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Captain Mandrake
  Food wastage in Hindu rituals Prahalad 9 11,911 11-Jul-2012, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Prahalad
  Hindu terrorism madhav 1 3,635 15-Apr-2012, 07:18 PM
Last Post: stupidseeker
  Religion gone to kitchen srikgn 5 5,929 13-Sep-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: arvindiyer